- clear contact paper cut into nine inch squares
- 1" x 9" strips of red, white, and blue construction paper. Use a star craft punch to punch little stars from the strips.
- 4 1/2" stars cut from red, white, and blue paper
- Red, white, and blue glitter
- Remove the back from the contact paper and place on table sticky side up.
- Place the strips of construction paper around the edges of the contact paper to create a border.
- Place a large star in the center of the contact paper. Use the small stars and glitter to decorate the sun catcher.