Lauren is 35 months old. Her learning goals for this week were:
- recognize written first name
- identify parts of the face: eyes, nose, mouth, cheek, chin, ear, earlobes, forehead, lips, eyebrows, eyelashes, nostrils
- recite nursery rhymes: This Little Piggy Went to Market
- small muscle control
- tear and glue paper
- identify color red
- find an object that is being described
- identify pairs of objects as the same or different
Here are some snapshots from our week in tot school:
I named parts of the face and Lauren used a pencil to touch those parts on the baby's face.
Later in the week, I gave Lauren a picture from a magazine. I named a part of the face and Lauren colored that part red.
Check out 1+1+1=1 for more tot school inspiration.